How To Care For Natural Hair
Currently, many hair-care products on the market. Actually, you can use the materials you have at home to make your own hair-care products. As follows.
- You can treat damaged hair with olive oil and egg yolk. Flatten and massage your hair with olive oil, then wipe the egg yolk with a massage. Let stand for 10 minutes, then wash using shampoo. Do it once a week for a month and feel the difference?
- Before using shampoo, moisturize your hair using mayonnaise. Wipe and averaged on dry hair, leave half an hour, then wash as usual.
- To reduce itching and excess oil, mix the lemon juice in a cup of water. Wet your comb, and then flatten the hair after each shampoo.
- In a pinch, baby powder can be used to remove excess oil and smoothing hair. Pour the powder on the hair, then brush thoroughly.
- To moisturize and make hair more shiny, apply a fresh coconut milk to the roots of the hair shaft and cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 30 minutes. After that wash using shampoo.
- For more black hair, use pecans. The trick, a few grains of toasted pecans until blackened then mash until completely smooth. Apply evenly to the roots and hair shaft. Leave for 30 minutes then wash using shampoo.
- To blacken hair and dandruff repel, use aloe vera leaf slime The trick, wash your hair with warm water until all the parts feel really wet, then apply aloe vera mucus into the hair and scalp. Massage, massage scalp with fingertips for 15 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
- Pure honey serves as a natural conditioner. How to use was easy, after shampooing, apply honey to apply hair conditioner, then flush until clean.
How, easy is not it? Hair care tips on how to do the above so charming hair is yours. Good luck.